EATO has two categories of membership
- Every national or regional organization engaged in aviation training/education or any
- European professional body that is involved in any aspect of aviation, may become a full member, as long as they share a deep commitment to the essential values of a high quality education/training in the field of aviation
- All members have to express their commitment to support the objectives of EATO and
- willingness to comply with the provisions of EATEO’s Articles of Association.
- Any national or international organization, wishing to bring its contribution to the improvement of the worldwide aviation safety by supporting and promoting a high quality training/education culture is invited to become an observer.